I have used a Bus Stop activity where students work in small groups and write their ideas on a large sheet of paper, then pass the sheet on to the next group.
Great question and very practical. I'll be following your progress on the blog so that I can learn from you guys. BTW-awesome photo...of Grace. At least I know where Wally is now.
Grace and Will, I agree that this is an important area to explore. I am basically exploring this same question with my second ( maths) inquiry question. I want to see if students can use NZ maths national standards information directly to share their prior and post teaching knowledge and progress in maths.
I have used a Bus Stop activity where students work in small groups and write their ideas on a large sheet of paper, then pass the sheet on to the next group.
ReplyDeleteHi Guys,
ReplyDeleteGreat question and very practical. I'll be following your progress on the blog so that I can learn from you guys. BTW-awesome photo...of Grace. At least I know where Wally is now.
Grace and Will, I agree that this is an important area to explore. I am basically exploring this same question with my second ( maths) inquiry question. I want to see if students can use NZ maths national standards information directly to share their prior and post teaching knowledge and progress in maths.
ReplyDelete